The Glenbuchat Image Library
No Contributor Year: 201171 Smiddyford
See details of Map and Occupants of Smiddyford in the past
The present cottage of Smiddyford was built about the 1900’s and the old buildings opposite are on the site of the previous cottages. On the 1850 map (above) there were three other habitations further up the road from Smiddyford and on one map this area is called Balnacraig as opposed to the nearby Belnacraig. More recently the road up beside Smiddyford was known as Back Street.
Picture added on 31 March 2011 at 23:53
This picture is in the following groups