
The Glenbuchat Image Library
No: 1156 Contributor: No Contributor Year: 2015
181 Tombreck 1960-2015Tombreck
The above composite picture shows:
1. Tombrek Mill about the 1960’s
Then it was used as a farm steading. At that time the cottage was probably unoccupied.
The cottage was sold about 1974
2. & 3, The Mill today after renovation and now used as a private dwelling
4. A view down the glen with the Mill on the left and Glenbuchat Castle on the right.
Click to see Tombreck Map and Family Histories
Picture added on 14 June 2015 at 23:53
This picture is in the following groups
farm
farm